Monday 9 September 2013

Zaid's AS Media Blog

The reason I've decided to choose Media A level is while doing the subject as a G.C.S.E's in year 10, I came to enjoy the subject a lot although there was a lot of essays in the course work. I enjoy listening to music a lot and thought that I could incorporate this in the work that I produce in the future also as I've done a G.C.S.E in photography and doing so as an A Level and hopefully I can use what I have learnt about composition and lighting in my photography work to provide better Media course work.

I know that doing Media A level will help me learn new skills that I can transfer in to my other lessons rather than only in Media and hopefully improve my English grammar in writing so that I am able to transfer this skill in to other course work and exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment