Monday 6 January 2014

Exam Learner response

WWW: You actually make plenty of good point but each answer stops just as it gets going!
EBI: You need to write more for each question - this is nowhere near enough for 60 mins writing. It's good you're getting theories in but divide them into separate points and explain how they link to the text.

1. I'll revise all the theory for media so that when it come to note taking i am able to quickly think of way the clip could link to the question and jot them down quickly
2. I'll practise to take more notes from the video so that can structure my paragraph better and this will allow my paragraph to flow in to each other better
3. Improve my written English so my punctuation and spelling can be improved and get extra marks

For the next mock I'm aiming to get at least a C so that I am able to show that I can achieve higher then previous exams with revision and practise

At the end of the year I am hoping of aim for a B in the exam and to do so I will practise my exam technique a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment